Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Smile Book

The Smile Book album idea came from a mini (and I mean really mini - it was made from a business card holder) album that I made a year or so ago with pictures, stickers, quotes, etc. that made me happy. When I was having a rough day, I would pull it out and flip through it and the little cards always made me smile. When I discovered the Creative Memories PicFOlio Minutes album, and after seeing how quickly they could come together after doing one for Mom for Mother's Day last year, I decided to make my little album a little bigger. So far I've got the title page, one page that I've made and a postcard in it (I've only got pics of the title page and the page that I made though). I've got so many cute scrapbooking things that I've bought just because they're cute that I haven't wanted to use because they're so, well, cute. I decided that my Smile Book would also be a good place to finally use and show off some of these things. I've got lots of ideas, though, so it probably won't be long before my little album is filled. Anywho, without further ado, here are my title page and first page.

TTFN!




1 comment:

  1. I do that too. Collect things then dont want to use them but I have gotten better. I realized that I would see them every time I opened my albums

    ReplyDelete